Production Shift Supervisor (Bio-Med MNC) - up to $5000 - SPITP
One of the top leading Bio-Medical Industry in the world, with 50 over years of history and still counting.
Location: Ubi (East Area)
Salary: up to $5000 + Bonus + Benefits
Less than 1 minute walk from MRT
Working hours: 7:00am to 3.30pm
- To take responsibility of the shift in terms of management of staff, management of production processes and quality targets.
- Manage and motivate direct reporting employees by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Enforce the standard operating procedures and policies.
- Responsible of new product introduction/transfer activities related to employee training and certification. Identify and assess training needs in order to enhance training effectiveness.
- Conduct employee performance reviews and disciplinary actions
- Monitor production plan; initiate compliant measures to achieve given production targets and KPIs; analyze and report deviations and general issues to the responsible managers.
- Set product quality specification and standards; manage quality issues quickly with minimal disruption to production scheduling; provide support in- and external audit.
- Maintain close liaison with other Shift Supervisors to ensure smooth running of production with minimum downtime and wastage; ensure production handovers are effective communication tools.
- Diploma in Engineering background (Preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic related)
- Preferably with at least 4 years of experience in Bio-Medical Manufacturing or Production environment.
- Possess strong production technical experience and knowledge.
- Strong intercultural experience and excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess great leadership and people management skills.
- Comfortable with cleanroom environment.
How to apply:
Send your updated resume to "[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" or Click "apply now".
Subject stated: Production Shift Supervisor
*By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration*
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781