Production Scheduler (Chemical MNC / WEST/ Immediate)
- Responsible for all the forecasting activities associated with customers and products and handling the daily production scheduling activities.
- Create and maintain forecast models and lead the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Customer Service, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information.
- An integration point of commercial into operation organization.
- Responsible for coordinating and developing production schedules on a daily or weekly basis to meet goals - includes maintaining optimum inventory levels and facilitate and provide necessary supply and demand needs on the order fulfilment.
- Monitors manufacturing performance actively adjust schedules in response to equipment failures or supply shortages and identify opportunities to make processes more efficient and cut down on production costs through more effective scheduling
- Min. Degree in relevant discipline
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 2 years of experience in planning function; Demand planning /Material planning /Production planning or equivalent.
- Possess good planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in ERP/MRP/S&OP systems
- Knowledge of MRP Planning /Demand Planning techniques and inputs (eg. Business trends, seasonality consumption patterns)
- Ability to work under pressure and fast pace environment and result oriented.
- Able to start immediate is an advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17979
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD