Production Planner (West / Manufacturing Ind / Up to S$3.5K)
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as need to handle Mandarin speaking working associates
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Engineering
- Minimum 3 years manufacturing industry experience in Production planning
- Competent in MS Office, Auto cad is an added advantage
- Possess good knowledge on supply chain, materials flow concepts, mathematical abilities and production planning reporting/ matrices will be an advantaged
- Possess good analytical, communication, team-player, problem solving and interpersonal skills with cross-functional mind set
- Detailed-oriented, ability to multi-tasks and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
- Able to work independent, diligent, driven and highly motivated personality
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Analyse sales forecast and machine/process capacities with sales and production teams to work out a production plan for current and upcoming orders.
- Monitor capacity requirement for 3 to 4 months base on sales forecast.
- Monitor the production plan and work closely with senior production supervisor and provide optional planning and or adjustment planning, if necessary.
- Plan, control and monitor the production plan requirements and key customer demands to ensure maximum output with minimum delay.
- Work closely with purchasing team on the timely delivery of the raw materials to support the production plan and to avoid shortages and overstocking.
- Result driven for KPI.
- Obtain production output information and prepare report for management (number of finished glasses, percentage of defective etc.)
- Meet with co-workers, supervisors, process engineers and managers to ensure production activities requirements meet corporate standards and customer expectations
- Fixed flexi working hours available:
a) 8.00am – 5.30pm
b) 8.30am – 6.00pm
c) 9.00am – 6.30pm
Interested applicants, please click “Apply Now” and attach updated detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT (.doc file) with the following information:
1. Personal Particulars
3. Work experiences (period of employment & job duty) in point forms
4. Last drawn salary in each employment
5. Expected salary
6. Reasons for leaving each employment
7. Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personnel Reg. No: R1983216