Production Planner - Up $3200 l 5D l West
- Salary Up to $3200
- Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 6pm
- Working Location: West
- Manufacturing industry
- Plan, review and release daily and weekly production schedule for sections
- Liaise closely with Purchasing department to ensure availability of raw materials, components and packaging material for production usage
- Review all machine allocation to ensure that production is running at minimum cost and maximum efficiency
- Monitor daily production output to ensure that production plan is achieved so as not to jeopardize shipment to customer
- Take charge of any output discretion and prepare recovery plan for customer
- Ensure that products are delivered to customers on schedule
- Analyze, interpret construction bills for material and maintain it in SAP system
- Assist other Production Planner with planning activities
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Experienced in production planning in manufacturing industry
- SAP system knowledge will be an advantage
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd