Production Planner (Up$3200 / 5 day /West)
- Salary: Up$3200
- Working Location: West
- 5 days
- Good working environment
- Establish the planning process (monthly and weekly production plan) for the company by converting demand (sales forecast) into a feasible production plan.
- Create and release production orders and ensure on-time closing of production orders. Drive and communicate the plans to all functions responsible for execution.
- Oversee preparation and timely release of raw materials to production to meet production orders. Track usage of raw materials to production.
- Monitor delivery of shipments based on customer requirements to ensure timely delivery.
- Identify, negotiate and drive resolution of any conflicts with different departments related to material availability, capacity and order promise integrity.
- Work closely with Sales, Purchasing and Warehouse/Logistics departments to update demand forecast and ensure on-time ordering, receipt, delivery of raw materials and finished goods shipments.
- Oversee and delegate the physical stock transfer between production and warehouse.
- Prepare monthly report on the performance of production and highlight issues and bottlenecks that may potentially impact the achievement of the production schedule and customer satisfaction.
- Document planning/scheduling guidelines and processes and support the analysis, development and implementation of new planning best practices.
- Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
- Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
- Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Quek Weixiang Gary
Registration Number: R1981768
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd