Production Planner (Manufacturing/Supply Chain/West/5 days/Up to $4400)
Working Location: West
5 Days / Office Hour
Medical benefits and bonuses
Attractive Annual Leaves
Good Career Progression
Our Client is one of the largest steel producers in the Asia Pacific in the manufacture and supply steel products for the construction industry
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry located in the West has opening for Production Planner.
- Lead a team of Planners to manage end to end supply chain from feed material planning till delivery of finished goods. Ensure all orders are planned, produced and delivered in right sequence based on site progress and construction sequence.
- Coordinate closely with Customer Facing Team, Production and Logistics to optimize daily order management, maximize capacity utilization & throughput so as to minimize internal operation cost and to achieve highest level of delivery performance & customer service level.
- Performing order promising across different products based on customer’s requirements to achieve delivery performance of >=95% and customers' satisfaction level above 80%.
- Manage CAB production capacity by closely monitoring the production shifts’ status of each resource.
- Oversee internal and external delivery load planning; optimization of delivery plan to minimize logistics cost.
- Drive improvements projects to continuously reduce planning cycle time, and reduce reliance on manual efforts. Work with the team to maximize throughput, while improving material yield (<2% for CAB and caging CAB)
Requirements for the role:
- Robust knowledge in Supply Chain and Manufacturing operations
- Robust IT knowledge
- Knowledge of using Supply Chain software will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing a team
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in MSWORDFORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2091060
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd