Production Planner ( Manufacturing /Metal /West /5 Days /Up to $3500)
Working Location: West
5 Days / Office Hour
Medical benefits and bonuses
Attractive Annual Leaves
Good Career Progression
Our Client is a global market leader in the manufacture and supply of engineered metal solutions.
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry located in the West has opening for Production Planner.
• Release and print job routers
• Produce weekly and monthly plan for all work centres
• Analyse and report overall plant capacity and loading
• Monitor and expedite all operations that delay schedules
• Material planning to support production plan
• Prepare Gantt charts and report job status
• Responsible for sales order on time delivery and escalates to Manager when at risk
• Prepare monthly production report
Requirements for the role:
• Minimum Diploma or 2 years relevant experience in Planner related role
• Experienced with ERP system
• Proficient in Microsoft office
**Due to recent event, work hours will be split into 2 different shifts (7am-3pm or 3.30pm-11pm)
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in MSWORDFORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Resumes please INCLUDE:
Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
Work experiences in point forms
All Reasons for leaving
Current and Expected salary
Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1435754
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd