Production Planner (Jurong Island | Chemical Industry)
- Lead the Production planning group activities which involve safety, quality and cost in a broad sense
- Work with the maintenance group, quality control group and safety group to maintain and manage smooth plant operations
- Ensure the raw material suppliers’ ISOtanker delivery meets regulatory/ legal requirement and safe conduct on site.
- Arrange and keeping healthy finish goods inventory stock level, for monthly production meeting to finalize and publish the production plan based on sales forecast and existing finish goods
- Finalize the purchase plan to purchasing department based on existing stock inventory, delivery lead time and define the delivery date to sourcing
- Communicate all receiving information (including raw material and packaging material) to Assist Production Manager and day production technicians and in-house contractor
- Keep track of daily production status and adjust production plan based on production objectives
- Assist in any other adhoc task by management
- Diploma in engineering or supply chain management
- Min 2 year experience in production planning of chemical plant Highly proficiency in MS excel and SAP key user for PP, MM and WMS module
- Meticulous in data processing and reporting
- Able to work under stress and highly committed to complete task within tight schedule
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Site Allowance: S$220
- Transport Allowance : S$130
- Bus provided at Jurong East
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16990
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD