NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jul-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Note: Our office location at 22 Tanjong Kling(West area)
- Lead a team of Planners to manage end to end supply chain from feed material planning till delivery of finished goods. Ensure all orders are planned, produced and delivered in right sequence based on site progress and construction sequence.
- Coordinate closely with Customer Facing Team, Production and Logistics to optimize daily order management, maximize capacity utilization & throughput so as to minimize internal operation cost and to achieve highest level of delivery performance & customer service level.
- Performing order promising across different products based on customer’s requirements to achieve delivery performance of >=95% and customers' satisfaction level above 80%.
- Manage CAB production capacity by closely monitoring the production shifts’ status of each resource.
- Oversee internal and external delivery load planning; optimization of delivery plan to minimize logistics cost.
- Drive improvements projects to continuously reduce planning cycle time, and reduce reliance on manual efforts. Work with the team to maximize throughput, while improving material yield (<2% for CAB and caging CAB)
- Robust knowledge in Supply Chain, Logistics and Manufacturing operations
- Robust IT knowledge
- Knowledge of using Supply Chain software will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing a team
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
- Detailed, with sound analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player
- Demonstrates strong logical thinking capabilities
- Resourceful and innovative
- Patient and able to work under pressure
NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd