Production Planner (Experienced)
Freshening| Date Posted: 14-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
***CALL 9451 8886***
- In charge of planning production schedule.
- Career advancement available up to Operations Director.
- Liaise with sales to check, negotiate and update production schedule.
- Check material and liaise with Raw Material purchaser to raise material purchase request.
- Base on the production plan, assign production task to relevant machine and its target quantity.
- Prepare material request sheet to warehouse to prepare the material according to the plan.
- Update the output quantity as per production sheet.
- Update system when applicable.
- Assist in ISO requirement – Plan, Do, Check, Act
- Any other area of responsibilities that the company deems necessary.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level.
- Understand simple English & Mandarin.