Production Planner (Chemical MNC) @ Jurong Island
- Understand the workflow of production planning cycle from sales forecast, production planning, raw material planning, material receiving, production, finish goods storage with respect to quality grading
- Safety and environment management
- Material Receiving and mixing, Track and reporting; Internal Warehouse Un-finish Goods management
- Has responsibility and authority as the leader of the Production planning group activities which involve safety, quality and cost in a broad sense.
- Maintain and manage smooth plant operations by directing and instructing the technicians while requesting the necessary advice and cooperating with related groups (the maintenance group, quality control group and safety group).
- Plan and make a draft for specific items (eg: procedure) necessary for operation management and, in principle, implement them after receiving the approval of the superior.
- Understand the current problems in the plant and, situation of problem areas and, provide reports to his superior and, going through the P-D-C-A cycle, make efforts to improve the situation.
- Diploma in engineering or supply chain management
- Min 2 year experience in production planning of chemical plant
- Highly proficiency in MS excel and SAP key user for PP, MM and WMS module
- Meticulous in data processing and reporting
- Able to work under stress and highly committed to complete task within tight schedule
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16984
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD