Production Planner (Chemical/ Jurong Island)
The Production planner is a member of the production department leadership team that formulates the goals and strategies for the department.
- Has responsibility and authority as the leader of the Production planning group activities which involve safety, quality and cost in a broad sense.
- Maintain and manage smooth plant operations by directing and instructing the technicians while requesting the necessary advice and cooperating with related groups (the maintenance group, quality control group and safety group).
- Plan and make a draft for specific items (eg: procedure) necessary for operation management and, in principle, implement them after receiving the approval of the superior.
- Understand the current problems in the plant and, situation of problem areas and, provide reports to his superior and, going through the P-D-C-A cycle, make efforts to improve the situation.
- Understand the organization’s goals and always have an attitude that aspires for improvement to achieve those goals.
- Support setup of new product in SAP
- Ensure compliance to maximum inventory level stipulated by legal requirement such as P&FM regulation and Hazardous substance regulation.
- Diploma in engineering or supply chain management
- Min 2-years experience in production planning of chemical plant
- Highly proficiency in MS excel and SAP key user for PP, MM and WMS module
- Meticulous in data processing and reporting
- Able to work under stress and highly committed to complete task within tight schedule
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 will be advantageous
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16985.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD