We are looking for 3 month fixed-term Production Operators. We understand you may feel nervous about working during these times. Rest assured, we take pride in the cleanliness of our facilities. Our number one priority is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all of our employees. PPE is provided by Seagate and required for all Operators.
An Operator works with state-of-the-art technology to build, monitor and test critical components of our products. In this role you will:
Work in a cleanroom. This requires you to:
- Wear full protective gear from head-to-toe including:
- Hoods, goggles, face masks, gloves, coveralls, boots and footwear coverings (Note, all of these items are provided by Seagate)
- Be responsible for all aspects of the production process including:
- Setting up and operating a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines and computers used to manufacture and assemble our products
- Running and tracking experiments using the equipment noted above to ensure our products meet our quality, production, cost and performance standards
- Checking and inspecting operation against predetermined tolerances
- Performing checks with a microscope
- Work 12-hour shifts, where you will be standing and/or active most of the shift
- We understand this may be new to you, so to help learn on the job, you will be given written lists of tasks, process sheets and standard operating procedures to reference.
- You’ll also receive verbal instructions and work with teammates, trainers, leads and supervisors to complete your assigned duties.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high-quality of service
- Enjoy working with machines and learning new technologies
- Enjoy executing a process seamlessly from start to finish