Production Operator (forklift) / Woodlands / $1600 - $1800
Position: Dust Room Operator
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 530pm
- Maintain FIFO for byproduct.
- Ensure the Quality of the export shipment to overseas.
- Ensure the completion of the daily operation process as required.
- Report dust operation status and dust room capacity per requirement.
- Work with peers to maintain cohesive, responsive, flexible organization.
- Coach and develop the operators in other departments or casual workers on the process and usage of assigned equipment.
- Min GCE ‘O’ level or equivalent with minimum 1 year working experience in a manufacturing/logistics environment.
- Forklift license will be added advantage
- Ability to work with data entry using Microsoft Excel
- Able to commence work in short notice period
Interested applicant please Click on the APPLY BUTTON to submit your detailed resume.
Kindly indicate your availability for work commencement, reason for leaving, expected salary etc
Send your resume in Ms Words
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Deborah Ho Yu Qing | RESS | CEI No R1104551 | EA No. 13C6614