Production Operator (Fixed shifts + shift allowance + overtime/ East)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 13-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- To execute and perform operation on the work stations in the Production cell, conduct operator level quality check on the products as per the Work Instructions and SOPs.
- To reject and discard any parts that does not meet quality specification
- To replenish standard operating accessories and consumables according to production needs.
- To highlight to the Technician/ QC Inspector if the machineries are malfunction, faulty and not producing quality products.
- To conduct operator level work station maintenance on both the area and equipment as part of the Work Instructions and SOPs.
- To ensure work safety and environment cleanliness as well as personal hygenie throughout the production.
- To receive training from the technical team on the proper operation and handling of any new machineries and feedback on the new machineries operation and processes
- 5.5 days working day per week, fixed one shift
- Able to work on any one of the shift (with daily shift allowances for 2nd and 3rd shift):
- 1st shift – 7am to 3pm (Monday to Friday); 7am to 1pm (Sat)
- 2nd shift – 3pm to 11pm (Monday to Friday); 3pm to 11pm (Sat)
- 3rd shift – 11pm to 7am (Monday to Friday); 11pm to 5am (Sat)
- Able to work OT as and when required (OT up to 72hrs / month)
- Salary depends on experience (up to $1300 + monthly performance bonus + 13 Months Bonus + Variable Bonus)
- Salary increments upon confirmation.
- Able to start work within short notice
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)