Production Operator - 12Hrs Shift
We are looking to hire Production Specialists who are honest, hardworking and good learners to ensure accurate and proper execution to the required work instructions and standard operating procedures in the work areas.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Remember and follow all safety procedures in assigned work areas
- Remember and follow all work instruction (WI) and SOP in assigned work areas
- Understand the changes to the decisions relating to projects in cost yield improvement/efficiency, new materials evaluation and execute decisions made in relation to the decisions of the projects.
- When given opportunity, participate in projects which involve improving production efficiency and cycle time. Follow required cycle time in each work station.
- Be trained in the required competencies and be certified in each of the required competencies.
- Good personal management in meeting line targets by good performance and good attendance. If called upon to do over-time, be willing to help meet line targets.
- Relevant opportunities may be given to participate in projects such as 5S, Shop Floor Management, Total Preventice Maintenance, and others. Depending on individual capabilities, participation will be requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in 5S Housekeeping, WI and SOP
- Must be a good team player and good in communication
- Proactive working attitude
- Strong passion for process improvement, organizational, analytical and interpersonal and person skills
- Working experience in Solar or semiconductors manufacturing industry preferred
- Able to work 12 hours rotating shifts
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to differentiate colours for work purposes
- Must be physically fit
- Able to carry heavy load
- Able to work in Cleanroom environment
- Able to use basic computer skills, such as email, internet
- Islandwide Transport Pick-up
REC Solar Pte Ltd