Production & Operations Manager
- Opportunity within an organization that strives on innovation and growth
- Make a positive impact on consumers' health
Our client is a new-age company that is producing food for individuals with health problems.With a range of products in place, consumers are able to enjoy comfort food without compromising on health!
You will be responsible for :
- Managing the day to day production activities and ensuring that the production stations are running smoothly and cost effectively.
- Ensuring that all manufacturing orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Conducting regular quality audits and promoting operational excellence and production of high-quality products.
- Ensuring accurate and timely entry of product complaints into quality tracking systems and reviewing and maintaining quality systems and procedures in accordance with best practice and relevant regulations.
- Managing inventory and ensuring all deliveries are fulfilled.
- Driving continuous improvement regarding line efficiency by periodically reviewing performance results of production lines and taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Reviewing worker performance and implementing coaching and training as required.
- You have at least 4 years in an Operations or similar role.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd