Production/Manufacturing Supervisor (Up $4250 | Kallang)
- Schedule working shift roster to meet on time delivery.
- Derive initiatives and related activities to improve product quality, reduce cost and delivery time
- Ensure parts are properly set and produced according to specifications.
- Ensure all records are properly updated. E.g. Traceability number of raw material, pre-production in-process inspection record and etc
- Ensure proper identification and segregation of non-conformance parts
- Optimize operations and achieve required efficiency as set by management
- Reduce material scrap level through proper pre-production and in process inspections.
- Ensure proper disposition of general and toxic industrial waste
- Communicate and motivate team members to meet production requirements
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any relevant Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in supervisory position in the Manufacturing/Production environment
- Must be able to plan and allocate jobs and tasks
- Must have knowledge of ISO process and documentation
- Must have knowledge of SAP
- Excellent team player / motivator
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
Victor Lim Khai Sian
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Registration Number: R1874856
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd