Production Manager | Washing Manager | Laundry Manager (Garment Production)
Singbest Human Resource Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 15-Nov-2018
EA Licence No: 16C8409 | EA Personal Registration No: RR1660637
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Job description for Production Manager :
- Oversee day to day operations of the production department, continuously drive production efficiency, productivity and quality.
- Develop and implement robust production planning method to achieve on time delivery and optimize inventory control.
- Closely monitor the product quality and implement quality control actions and countermeasures.
- Liaise and work closely with all stakeholders on resolving any issues that could affect delivery adversely.
- Work with IE to implement LEAN production and other initiatives/programs to improve productivity and reduct cost.
- Ensure the production is compliant with relevant rules/regulations/policies and adopted international standards.
- Supervise and train production team/workers and review their work performance
- Diploma and above in textile/garment related study or other discipline
- Min 15 years of work experience in garment manufacturing environment, and min 8 years experience in a managerial function
- Knowledgeable in garment production process, techniques, quality control and cost management.
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Leadership and teamwork skills, strong communication skills
Singbest Human Resource Pte Ltd