Production Maintenance Assistant Engineer
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.| Date Posted: 11-Apr-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
- Carry out machine improvement activities to ensure high productivity.
- Carry out quality improvement activities to ensure low reject.
- Incharge of machine maintenance and spare part so as to minimise machine downtime.
- Guide and train production technician in trouble shooting of machine and quality trouble.
- Support in running production to achieve production output and quality target
- Set up maintenance and quality control system in accordance with QCS and MCS.
- Prepare equipment related budget, maintenance and other equipment related procedure.
- Prepare quality, machine and quantity data for daily and on line judgement.
- Report something strange on safety, machine or quality to superior immediately.
- Understand Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Quality Policy and Environmental Policy.
- Actively carry out Hazard identification and Risk assessment for Machine Safety and Fire Safety.
- Carry out other task assigned by superior.
- Must be able to run rotating 12 hr shift (Day/Night)
- Required to carry loads up to 10 - 25kg
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering
Murata Electronics Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.