Production/Machine Operator (Manufacturing/Shift/West/Transport Provided/Gross $2400)
Location : West
Rotation shift - Day and Night (With Shift Allowance)
Annual Leave , Medical Leave
Company Transport Provided
Good Career Advancement
Our Client in Packaging Industry located in the West has openings for Production/Machine Operator .
- Daily proper start up sheet feeder, seam welder and leak tester machine.
- Refer to production schedule for correct quantity, type of body sheet to be welded.
- Ensure proper setting of all parameters according to gauge & length.
- Setting up with proper adjustment of flanger, swedger, corrugator or ISO m/c according to QC requirement.
- To check welded shells for any defects eg. Split, cracks, uneven or no weld.
- To regularly clean the welding wheel to remove copper bit or dirt.
- To record quantity of body sheets welded, rejects and other in the daily input & output form.
- To immediately report any defect, fault or abnormal function of the welder to superior or maintenance personnel.
- To do minor breakdown repair or adjustments for proper functioning of the welder.
- To assist and work together with maintenance personnel in repair or servicing work.
- Proper shutdown and proceed to do daily cleaning and maintenance work on welder and housekeeping after work.
- To work safely by using proper PPE during course of work.
- Willingness to work overtime whenever the need arises.
- Technical knowledge or Manufacturing working experience is an added advantage.
- Minimum qualification PSLE, lower secondary, N Level or ITE.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090579
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd