Production Facility Engineer
Confidential| Date Posted: 23-Sep-2020
- From machine assembly in factory to machine commission at customer site.
- Troubleshoot part / machine failures.
- Prepare documents and reports as required by the production and its process (e.g. SOP, statistics etc.).
- Ensure machine is in good condition for day-to-day operation.
- Support continuous factory improvements (e.g. production quality, efficiency, productivity, reliability, cost control etc).
- Support product transfers from R&D to Production.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Willing to travel overseas for work assignment.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic, Electronics & Electrical, Material Science Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar field/scope.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle Chinese speaking customer's technical enquiries and conduct efficient meetings.