Production Executive (F&B manufacturing)
- Coordinate with Sales Leader for Scheduling & Priorities Production Plan and review of Weekly / Daily Production Planning with team and Monitor Production output.
- Control cost of production and Achieve maximum output at lowest possible cost
- Achieve and Maintain Consistency in Quality of products, Coordinate with Quality team for stage & final Inspection of FG.
- Coordination with internal stake holders Equipment & Facility Management, and PM / RM / FG management.
- Drive Daily Management & Visual Management System
- Drive execution of orders according to Production process with committed quality, lead-time, delivery accuracy and cost
- Lead / participate in Sustainability goals, OHS initiatives, Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement and Accurate and on time machine operation breakdown report.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Business.
- At least 5 years of work experience in manufacturing sector, preferably in F&B manufacturing.
- Knowledge of food and beverage manufacturing processes in various packaging types including knowledge of management quality system.
- Ability to manage and execute production management strategies across the plant operations to reduce costs and gain efficiencies in the completion of a quality finished good.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17689.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD