Production Engineering Assistant (Entry Level)
Industry: Irish MNC - Manufacturing
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Working hours: 3 Rotating shift (8 hours)
Salary Range: $2000 - $3000
This is a Permanent Position.
This job requires to work 8 Hours rotating shift.
Key Elements of Position
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance of production equipment.
- Diagnose and repair faulty production equipment.
- Management of production spare parts.
- Process problem identification and resolution.
- Provide support to engineering evaluation and equipment development.
- Support in new line setup and equipment buy-off.
- Assists Engineer to carry out continuous improvement projects.
- Diploma in Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Able to perform rotating shift and support overtime
- Experience in SMT, wirebond or automation (motion/vision control) will be advantage
- Knowledge in ISO 9000/QS 9000 preferred
- Candidates without experience may also apply as on-job-training is provided.
- Must be able to perform rotating shift and support overtime
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317. Tel: 6950 9722
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: Y5Y5Y9
People Profilers Pte Ltd