Production Engineer - Up to $4,000
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible from Purchase Order confirmation till shipment for assigned product line.
- Day to day production planning, scheduling and materials planning.
- Highlight volume trend and constraints to management.
- Optimize resource utilization to meet manufacturing schedules.
- Effectively integrate part planning of customer orders to daily manufacturing.
- Inventory control and conduct cycle count.
- Generate essential weekly or daily report for PC and Production.
- Summarize weekly load and capacity plan based on latest forecast plan.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Minimum Degree in Business/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in production planning.
- Knowledge in SAP will have added advantage.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd