Aalst Chocolate Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Feb-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
Yield and Quality
- Maintains manufacturing procedures and specifications.
- Attends to production technical issues to ensure overall smooth production processes.
- Attends to all quality issues, customer complaints, process non-conformances and work out solutions with Quality Assurance Department to contain or resolve the issues.
- Ensures proper execution of Quality Plan.
Planning and Scheduling
- Understands production schedule and the requirements.
- Coordinates with Production Planner to ensure raw and packaging materials replenishment.
- Provides manpower planning to ensure adequate and optimal work force.
- Prepares annual budget for production department.
- Initiates production and process improvements to improve productivity.
- Initiates cost reduction, profit improvement programs and projects.
- Leads production team to ensure optimal production line layout and work flow.
New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Works closely with the Engineering and Product Development department to transit new processes and technology transfer into production line on time.
- Works collaboratively with Customer Service/ Sales and Product Development department on packaging material design, development and labelling requirements.
- Establishes cost calculations concerning new products and review current standards and assumptions.
- Coordinates with Engineering to provide proper hand tools, equipment and PPE to Operators.
- Generates SOP and Work Instructions.
Training and Certification
- Trains new employees on procedures and processes.
- Conducts Refresher to Supervisors on Basic Supervisory and Problem Solving and Decision Making.
CERTIFICATION - GMP, ISO, WSH
- Participates actively in various audits and ensure corrective activities are executed promptly.
- Collaborates actively with Egineering head in EHS activities. Example, Risk Assessment, Fire Drills, and ensures safety initiatives are executed properly.
- Prepares non-conformity, incident and accident report.
- Leads production capacity expansion and line upgrade projects. Collaborate with suppliers, consultants and contractors regarding design and installation and ensure all activities are executed promptly.
- Works closely with engineering head on all CAPEX matters from feasibility to execution.
- Ensure quality, delivery, cost commitment and targets are met
- Ensure optimum utilization of resources and manpower to achieve targets
- Manage the use of all consumables and other operating expenses
- Overseeing department’s activities and production result regularly
- Inventory planning, scheduling and procurement of materials
- Ensure workplace safety and health programs are in place to achieve operational excellence
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Be able to work independently.
- Good analytical skill on data and results collected.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Good interpersonal communication and problem solving skill.
- A positive attitude in highly agile and fast paced environment.
Only Singaporean need to apply.
Aalst Chocolate Pte Ltd