Production Control Manager
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 26-Nov-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Lead Production Control team to oversee productioncontrol activities, which ensures wafers start through production to satisfy business goals and customer demands.
- Coordinate with Customer Service and Account Manager to meet customer needs and to reduce delivery delinquencies.
- Responsible for managing capacity planning & utilization, planning & scheduling materials for production and perform any outsourcing work to support demand forecast.
- Drive capacity utilization and coordinate with Industrial Engineering team for capacity flexibility to support upside demand and/or product mix change.
- Work with Purchasers to plan and schedule materials for production.
- Manage wafers start (including rom releases) for customers order and monitor production WIP to drive good fab-out performance.
- Evaluate and support customer request for priority run, pull-in and upside demand flexibility in close consultation with Account Managers.
- Identify and communicate pre-warn on potential early fab-out or delinquencies. Recommend recovery actions to correct fab-out delays or excursions.
- Co-ordinate and perform outsourcing activities for turn-key solution.
- Liaise with mother fabs for support on production and related activities.
- Champion continuous improvement projects to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Master/Bachelor Degree preferably major in Engineering or related discipline
- Senior Manager: More than 12 years working experience in IC Fab or semiconductor related manufacturing environment
- Manager: 6 - 10 years working experience in IC Fab or semiconductor related manufacturing environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Customer service oriented and responsive
- Good in statistics and numerical analysis
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)