Production Control Manager
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 29-Jun-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Lead Production Control team to oversee productioncontrol activities, which ensures wafers start through production to satisfy business goals and customer demands.
- Coordinate with Customer Service and Account Manager to meet customer needs and to reduce delivery delinquencies.
- Responsible for managing capacity planning & utilization, planning & scheduling materials for production and perform any outsourcing work to support demand forecast.
- Drive capacity utilization and coordinate with Industrial Engineering team for capacity flexibility to support upside demand and/or product mix change.
- Work with Purchasers to plan and schedule materials for production.
- Manage wafers start (including rom releases) for customers order and monitor production WIP to drive good fab-out performance.
- Evaluate and support customer request for priority run, pull-in and upside demand flexibility in close consultation with Account Managers.
- Identify and communicate pre-warn on potential early fab-out or delinquencies. Recommend recovery actions to correct fab-out delays or excursions.
- Co-ordinate and perform outsourcing activities for turn-key solution.
- Liaise with mother fabs for support on production and related activities.
- Champion continuous improvement projects to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Master/Bachelor Degree preferably major in Engineering or related discipline
- Senior Manager: More than 12 years working experience in IC Fab or semiconductor related manufacturing environment
- Manager: 6 - 10 years working experience in IC Fab or semiconductor related manufacturing environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Customer service oriented and responsive
- Good in statistics and numerical analysis
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
• Founded in 1998, SSMC is a foundry service provider, a joint venture of NXP Semiconductor N.V. (NXP) Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. • This wafer fabrication facility produces specialty wafers for connected car, secured connectivity, portable & wearable and the internet of things applications that offer secure • We are expanding into niche markets, - Buoyed by the demand for ICs for Internet of Things, Smart mobile and wearable devices and connected cars, SSMC will stay focus to continue increasing our footprint in the niche markets; and also accelerate our growth rate towards creating greater value in our technologies, manufacturing excellence and customer partnership. - We intend to expand into automotive and high performance mixed signal market (HPMS); and providing solutions for secured connections for a smarter world.