Production Chef/ Central Kitchen Manager
Kitchen Manager responsibilities include supervising the food prep and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory and complying with safety and cleanliness standards. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage our kitchen staff and guide them to deliver quality food on time.
- Monitor, Manage & Train food production kitchen activities and food-related participant trainings.
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Ability to estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Candidate must possess experience to manage central kitchen or production kitchen.
- Candidate must possess at least a Culinary diploma or a bachelor’s degree or 5 - 8 years of culinary industry experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of professional experience working in a busy commercial kitchen environment, such as a restaurant or catering facility required.
- Must be open to learning from our BOH employees as well as sharing the knowledge and teaching them.
- Interest in working with a wide variety of cuisines and must be extremely patient.
- Regular travel to different outlets is required.
Paris Baguette Singapore Pte. Ltd.