Production Assistant Supervisor
Aalst Chocolate Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan, organize and direct all aspects of the day-to-day production activities to ensure that daily production targets are achieved while meeting site standards of safety, health and quality.
- Sensitive to potential problems and effective actions and thorough follow-up carried out to ensure supply of finished goods to customers is not jeopardized.
- Work closely with other Operations functions and with Sales to ensure appropriate allocation of production resources to ensure the right mix of products to meet sales requirements.
- Maintain high standard of workplace safety and health (WSH), good manufacturing practice (GMP), Food safety and Housekeeping in the process areas.
- Supervision of Shift Leaders and Operators.
- 12 hour shift work, every week rotating 3 or 4 working days.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in related discipline.
- Candidate with WSQ qualification are welcome to apply.
- Minimum 5 years working experience with 1-2 years in supervisory / management capacity.
- Experienced in food manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in handling machineries & able to troubleshoot machineries / equipments related problems.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Aalst Chocolate Pte Ltd