- This is a 12 months contract role
- Opportunity within a well-known mobile games publisher!
- Work in a creative and fast-paced environment
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
In this role, you will support the development of new game features and updates from concept to live online operations. You will liaise with management and team leads to define expectations in each milestone/sprint and review schedule.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing a diverse team of Artists, Game Designers, Programmers and external vendors
- Gathering estimates from Design, Art, Programming and QA Leads to generate project schedules and set release dates
- Conducting daily meetings to ensure all tasks are on track and alleviate dependencies that block development
- Providing regular reports on project schedule, resource allocation and risks
- You have a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have at least 3 years of related experience, with experience working on mobile applications
- You have strong experience in Project Management and have led a team of 8 or more staff
- You have great communication and presentation skills
- You are analytical and are adopt metrics-driven decision making
- You have strong business acumen and are able to articulate market and customer requirements
- You are able to adapt to changes quickly and work under tight deadlines.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd