Production Assistant (Experience working in Chemical industry, $1700-$2000)
- Perform loading and unloading of isotainer.
- Perform data entry of process parameters and inspection of operating equipment.
- Operate forklift for material handling of production materials.
- Operate, monitor and control batch manufacturing from system.
- Perform filling operation and packing of finished products.
- Perform light maintenance and housekeeping to maintain safe and clean working environment.
- Secondary Level with 1-2 year of experience working in Chemical manufacturing or related environment.
- Comfortable wearing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- $1700-$2000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Shift Work (Work 4 Days & Rest 3 days).
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310