Production Assembly Technician
- Salary $2200
- Working location: Ubi
- Industry: Semicon equipment
- Working hours: Mon to Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm ; 5 days week
- Perform assembly and testing activities in accordance to work instructions, test procedures and work schedule
- Support 5S and LEAN activities
- Work closely with the team on all Production activities
- Any other tasks assigned by Production Supervisor/ Operations Manager
- Preferably with relevant ITE/NITEC in Engineering.
- Experience with contract manufacturing is a MUST; ability to complete product assembly.
- Able to read and follow Technical instructions
- Computer literate, knowledge with MRP system is a bonus.
- A responsible team player and fast learner
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to vanessa.yeo[Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Vanessa Yeo Wei Ling
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1876549
People Profilers Pte Ltd