Production & Assembly Technician (Central Location / 3 Shifts)
- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process
- Perform electronic components sub-assemblies and mechanical assembly
- Soldering using ultrasonic/ normal solder
- Inspection and cleaning of sub-assemblies using microscope and chemical cleaning solutions
- Work with Engineering team on functionality and procedures update
- Minimum 'O' level qualification with 2 years of relevant experience in assembly environment
- Diploma / NITEC holders with no working experience may apply
- Must be comfortable working in a Cleanroom environment and are able to follow the strict policy and procedures in the cleanroom environment.
- Able to Follow, comply and ensure good housekeeping and safety in factory
- Experience in doing sub-assemblies, soldering and handing chemical solutions
- Comfortable and able to manage chemical solutions during cleaning process
- Willing to commit to work in shift hours (8-Hours, 3-Shifts Pattern) on normal work days.
- 5-day work week, OT payable, applicable shift allowance (2nd and 3rd shifts)
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16460
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD