Production Admin (5 days, SAP/ ERP, ISO/ GMP, $2200)
- Work with Material handlers to ensure that all finished goods are transferred to warehouse after system closure.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining data in SAP/OTS.
- Responsible for reviewing production batch records and closure of Production orders.
- Responsible for production documents archival.
- Assist and work with production manager/supervisor in redressing work schedule to ensure on-time completion of jobs to meet the deadline set by principals.
- Coordinate with PSS and warehouse personnel on orders that requires redressing.
- Translate order into scheduling of all redressing activities in the production, so that the optimal throughput is achieved.
- Ensure compliance to ISO procedures, GMP and all regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance of production procedures and documentation for ISO/GMP purpose.
- Support in any ad-hoc projects as assigned by management from time to time.
- Responsible for update of consumable used in Production.
- Responsible for generating and closure of Purchase orders for consumables.
- Conduct induction program for newly hired redressers.
- Assign lockers, access card and gown/shoes to new hires.
- Manage daily production attendance record.
- Administer leave/MC application of production operators/redressers.
- Filing and documentation of training record.
- Coordinate with HR department to distribute pay slips to redressers.
- 'N' level with 1-2 years’ relevant experience in Production administrative work.
- Good working knowledge of SAP system - ERP, EWM.
- Understanding of ISO and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) will be advantageous.
- $1800-$2200 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310