Product Technology Specialist
Our Software Product team does more than just build application software - we integrate the latest technologies available into our software to create an integrated and radically helpful experience for our customers. Our mission is to make our product the best in functionality, technologically advance and really cool to use.
This is an exciting and challenging position and you will be working with the Company Top Management, Consulting Managers and Business Development teams to identify and apply state of art technologies and business ideas in the areas of Web Applications, Mobile Applications and applying new technologies such as AI into the Product. You will work with other developers in the team to drive implementation of agreed technologies into action.
You will uncover and understand common technical issues and drive cross-functional teams to resolve them. That means you will be a key contributor to support the strategy around new launches, always placing the user experience first. Using your analytical skills and strategic perspective, you will recommend solutions that will shape our products and enhance user satisfaction and engagement.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop and implement new technologies for our Software Product HRIQ, a comprehensive Human Capital Management System (https://www.iqdynamics.com/solutions)
- Collaborate with Company Management, Product Managers, Business Development teams to influence product decisions and prioritization and improve user experience.
- Research, Design & Develop to implement latest industry standards and new technologies into the Product
- Identify and Implement Security Solutions into the Product.
- Resolve technical escalations from Application Consultants.
- Advance education and conversations around best-practices and product policies.
Experience in designing & developing Internet and Web technologies, Mobile Technologies, Relational Databases. If you have used Microsoft Technologies in these areas, it will be an added advantage as we use Microsoft.NET & Azure Cloud.
- Passion for Technology
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multi-task and work independently
- Experience using technology to solve complex business problems, with an ability to exercise sound judgment while working under a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical or business language into specific deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma with equivalent practical experience.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
iqDynamics Pte Ltd