Product Specialist - Physical Science
- Attractive remuneration package with sales incentives
- 5 days work week
- Career development opportunities
- Medical benefits
- Transport allowance
- To undertake and perform sales & marketing activities to achieve business objectives
- Business development and strategic positioning for products and services assigned
- To liaise with suppliers and customers in a satisfactory manner with regards to enquiries and opportunities
- To perform any other work as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree, preferably with the background of nursing, biomedical or any engineering discipline equivalent.
- Prior sales experience and product knowledge in the medical device and consumables industry would be an advantage
- Target driven and able to work independently
- Meticulous and organized personality
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd