Product Specialist - Life Science
- Attractive remuneration package with sales incentives
- Five day work week
- Career development opportunities
- Medical benefits
- Transport allowance
- To meet coverage sales and agency sales target assigned.
- To manage territories and agency lines assigned with minimum supervision.
- To co-ordinate with relevant supporting divisions on all pertinent and special arrangements regarding each sales.
- To entertain potential and regular customers to secure business and maintain rapport.
- To manage principals’ expectations on sales targets with minimum supervision.
- To develop agency lines in order to meet targeted agency growth.
- To be involved in executing marketing activities to develop product lines.
- To exhibit product knowledge to execute consultative selling.
- To actively participate in the department’s strategic planning activities in relation to the overall company direction.
- To perform any other work as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree, preferably with the background of nursing, biomedical or any engineering discipline equivalent.
- Prior sales experience and product knowledge in the medical device and consumables industry would be an advantage
- Target driven and able to work independently
- Meticulous and organized personality
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd