Product Specialist (Diagnostics Devices) - Sales
- Main role is to drive sales revenue to meet company’s expectations in Singapore quarterly and annually, across all portfolio. Strong market sensing of the macro & micro environment and able to have the ability to establish strong contact with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) & key customers.
- Able to drive sales & conduct sales / products presentations across all IDS product portfolio accounts daily and even on weekends, if required.
- Strong key account management capabilities, and able to deep dive into each accounts within assigned territory to understand their needs, and offer end to end products and solutions. Able to establish short term and long-term account strategies for tapping on total addressable markets, competitor conversion and driving pull through sales.
- Establish strong relationships with KOLs & all accounts in Singapore
- Provide insights of the competitors’ activities & familiarity of marketing activities.
- Provide customer interface for all product complaints via the company’s established PIR (Product Incidence Report) system. Ensure all complaints are reported and followed through properly within 1 to 2 working days.
- Build and enhance a professional image through appropriate conduct and business ethics.
- Timely completion and submission of weekly sales report to Business Manager.
- Required to cover new territory and/or new accounts when required.
- Monthly sales forecasting
- Building relationship across the value chain of customers (Decision Makers / Users etc.)
- Min Diploma in any courses
- Min 1 to 2 years of sales experience in diagnostics / medical / scientific devices
Salary range: $3K to $4K (Basic) + $1250 (Transport allowance)
Interested candidate please email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd