Product Quality Engineer - Medical / Scientific Devices (Up to $4.2K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Participate in Design Transfer activities for the project to transition to Singapore Operations.
- Support all new product introduction (NPI)/ product transfer activities to ensure that all relevant technical procedures and requirements are met before commercial go-live.
- Provide data analysis & trending of processes & products characteristics and other feedback on current issues to the supporting functions on a regular basis.
- Manage and drive the relevant supporting functions on corrective/preventive action activities.
- Assist in the investigation & analysis and to follow-up with the relevant functions to ensure that they are addressed & closed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the supporting functions adopt and apply valid quality tools/ statistical methods for improvement/ preventive action activities.
- Ensure that all product changes are captured by valid ECOs.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities in a cross-functional environment (e.g. Kaizen).
- Member of the internal audit team and to lead internal audit teams.
- Mentor and coach individuals and teams while resolving problems and implementing best practices.
- Maintain and comply with the requirements of ISO9001, ISO13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Min Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 1 to 2 years of Product quality engineering experience in manufacturing industry
- Good understanding of the following QMS standards - ISO9001 QMS, ISO13485 QMS and FDA 21 CFR Part 820 is strongly desirable
- Experience in medical / scientific manufacturing industry
Salary range: $3.5K to $4.2K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd