Product Planner, Label/Large Format Printers (West, Channel, $4.2K)
- A well-established Japanese IT MNC, dealing with Printing/Copier/Labeling product.
- To manage the product business effectively, ensuring achievement of business plan in terms of sales & profitability.
- Effective product life cycle management e.g. from introduction to end-of-life (EOL), product positioning.
- Responsible for equipping the sales team with the necessary expertise to enable them to sell Company's products effectively. Act as the initial reference for all product related inquiries and work collaboratively with relevant colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels, including liaison with relevant departments to ensure stock availability & supply timelines.
- Anticipate challenges to product lines and proactively work on strategies to counter them.
- Aggressively champion and drive business and opportunities for the product group.
- Develop strategic product marketing plans for the product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement and business planning.
- To plan all activities with effective ROIs. Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan including advertising, promotion, activities and sales kit by working closely with the local marketing team.
- Actively monitor competitors’ models, sales, programs, activities & market share.
- Joint visitation with sales colleagues & potential partners to grow new business streams.
- Focus on achieving sell in, sell out & sell through.
- Set sales goals and develop channel marketing programs to achieve the set goals.
- Develop positive working relationship with channel partners to generate revenue.
- Assist partners in the execution of channel marketing programs to increase product sales within customer base.
- Creation of price list/memo for distribution to internal and external stakeholders.
- Creation of program cost sheets to support channel related activities, including liaison with Legal team where necessary.
- Timely report's submission.
- Interface with SCM on all stock related issues.
- Participation and preparation for key meetings.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business Management.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in a Product management, Product planning and Product positioning.
- Prior experience in Channel sales will be an advantage.
- Hands on exposure in Large Format Printer industry is required.
- Ability to think out of the box with strong execution ability.
- Attention to details and administration.
- Good time management with the ability to work tight time pressure.
- Ability to engage channel partners and media partners effectively and efficiently.
- Working Location: HarbourFront.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16821.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD