Product Marketing Trainee
Workplace safety is no accident when lives are at stake. We share the belief that every individual has the right to work in a safe and healthy environment.
Step up your career at PDS, be our Voice in the market and the market in the product.
You will work closely with the Product Management Team to develop marketing campaigns and develop business opportunities to achieve marketing and organisational objectives.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Departments to achieve company’s objectives and sales goals.
- Conduct research on market trends, pricing strategies, competitor marketing strategies, and other relevant information.
- Compile data and statistical information of trends, sales data, pricing strategies, market trends, forecasts, new product information and other information to improve marketing and sales performance.
- Assist in the development of collateral, establish pricing strategy and sales materials in line with product roadmap.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Assist Sales & Marketing departments in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives and sales strategies.
- Assist to review and monitor product to market schedules.
- Assist in the estimated order quantities (EOQ) planning to optimise inventory levels.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Marketing / Business / Supply Chain.
- At least 1 Year(s) of relevant work experience.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and results driven.
- Independent and able to work well under pressure.
- Good with numbers and well versed in Microsoft excel application.
PDS International Pte Ltd