Product Marketing Manager | UP to SGD7, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Establish overall positioning and go-to-market strategy (positioning and framework) for the product portfolio in each industry verticals. Ensure the business goals are achieve via the most effective routes to market
- Remain current to trends and issues as they relate to the product offering as well as emerging technologies, standards, and market trends
- Develop a strong understanding of customer lifecycle and customer behavior, and undertake initiatives to accelerate customer acquisition and engagement
- Propose relevant industry associations and projects to take part in to raise brand awareness as well as to create demand of products
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing contents. This includes writing and developing relevant product collateral such as product data sheets, presentations, sales tools, technical and/or business white papers, feature notes, blogs and other customers' engagement materials (for pre & after sales and decision process) inline with our products capabilities
- Interact with pre-sales team on regular basis to understand define market requirements, and translate these requirements into product requirements
- Work closely with Product Management Division and Engineering teams on roadmap, beta customers and promotion of the solution
- Work with the Business Development Team to identify strategic go-to-market partnership opportunities and execute partner marketing strategies
- Collaborate with remote offices and partners in the development of key product strategy and packaging requirements. Formulate and propose revenue and pricing strategies
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within a similar industry.
- Prior exposure in internet infrastructure/web-based software/internet-based environment will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080