Product Marketing Manager (Semicon Capital Product)
The selected candidate is responsible for the managing of people in the specified department in addition to product responsibility portfolio.
- Direct the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s), including product strategy definition, requirements analysis, and pricing.
- Monitor the development of business plans, managing lifecycles, and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Reduce broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans.
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs.
- Establish pricing strategies. Interact with engineering, manufacturing and sales to enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- Leads new product definition and business plans with joint departments.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Collects data on a variety of factors, including market trends, customer information, competition and environmental information, in order to support or provide input on the company strategies or policies.
- Executes strategies and supports sales channel for a region or a customer.
- Preferably Master’s Degree/MBA qualified. Degree candidate in Technical discipline with strong technical marketing background and leadership experience may be considered.
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Semiconductor/Semiconductor Capital Equipment industry in Applications. Or working Fab experience in engineering roles, scientific instrumentation
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 17159
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD