Product Marketing Manager
- A company that is revolutionising the medical devices industry
- Be a part of the pioneering team
- Lead and drive successful initiatives in new territories
Our client is a promising company with a vision to help surgeons perform complex surgery with ease. Leveraging on modern technologies, they have developed a needle targeting device which significantly improves clinical outcomes.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Developing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Analysing key sales and business performance trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies that enhance profitability.
- Analysing price change requests from the sales team by evaluating margin impact, potential incremental volume, and competitor price levels.
- Tracking market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by competitors.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a Marketing role within the medical device industry.
- You have experience with Pricing, Content Development & Management, Social Media/Viral Marketing
- Having regional experience will be an added advantage
- You have strong business acumen and have the ability to develop budget plans, profit-loss projections.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd