Product Marketing Manager (FMCG)
- Manage and drive business performance of key products
- Drive digitalization of application development
- Drive customer segmentation, internal and external self-serve channels.
- Drive the launch and marketing of new products and strategic initiatives.
- Proposal and ideation of product concept
- Initiating content sourcing with internal and third-party providers, negotiation of cost & fulfilment model and post-launch support & collaboration with the stakeholders
- Market sizing and business casing and development of detailed business requirements
- Coordination of pre-launch preparation with all stakeholders including Marcoms, other business units, Product Development, IT, Networks, Legal, Cust Care, Sales
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing
- 4 to 5 years of work experience in Product Marketing
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd