Product Marketing Executive
- Coordinate with marketing and product team on the discovery, speccing & project management around items on the roadmap.
- Help drive our brand strategy, support media activities and aid in event management.
- Partner with marketing leads to ensure cross-team projects are successfully complete by driving the collateral to support marketing initiatives such as collateral, PR, events and campaigns.
- Working directly with stakeholders around the company to gather ideas & opportunities, and synthesize them into discrete projects.
- Partner with global marketing leads and the new markets team to deliver marketing assets and programs.
The ideal candidate would value critical thinking and intellectual honesty and have an insatiable need to continuously improve oneself to learn/navigate new and changing environment.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Strong interpersonal and interview skills with the ability to establish instant rapport.
- Ability to work collaboratively, and to foster communication and collaboration internally and externally.
- Strong organizational, process and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Leader mentality and experience in multi-channel content creation and ideation.
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Do you enjoy working in creative and positive team environment?
We're looking for top-notch talent to join our team to support us in executing strategic ways to empower peoples' life. If you are looking for personal development, we want to hear from you! Work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption.