Product Marketing Executive
PDS International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
Our product marketer’s core objective is to develop a comprehensive range of safety solutions customized to fit our customers’ real-world needs.
Analyse and Develop Strategies
- Understand the industry by providing market and competitive analyses to formulate appropriate counter-measures against competitors.
- Manage product sales-cycle which includes inventory planning and sales forecasting. Identify product positioning, develop and implement effective pricing structure to achieve revenue and profit growth, increased market share of assigned products.
- Drive Go-to-Market activities, marketing and promotion programs to increase sales targets. Work closely with marketing team to develop a sound marketing campaign. It can be trade shows, product launches, seminars, and sales events to boost brand awareness and sales.
Collaborate and Communicate
- Structure compelling solutions and develop insightful sales-kit(s) with the marketing team to showcase our products’ unique value proposition, highlighting to customers the benefits of adopting our products.
- Conduct product demonstrations and training to customers, internal and regional staff, and resellers.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities, seek strategic partnerships, develop new channels and/or expand existing channels in Singapore and/or neighbouring countries to achieve corporate sales objectives.
- Develop a customer-communication framework from existing customers (Engagement) and potential customers (Growth). These insights will help give directions to PDS on current challenges and new opportunities.
- You will manage profits, sales forecasts and inventory stock levels. You will report these metrics to the management, on monthly basis. You will liaise with several departments to facilitate purchasing decisions and product R&D.
- Singaporean with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Marketing from a local university
- 1-2 years of product marketing experience in large B2B/B2C companies
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Relevant technical skills in Product Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Product strategy, Customer Lifetime Value analyses, Market Research, Customer Insights, Analytics
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Sensitive to numbers and must be able to translate data to visuals.
- Curious about material science and technology, able to learn and understand technical specifications and key product features of the product categories.
PDS International Pte Ltd