Product Manager (Semiconductor)
- Support R&D during project phase (clarification of requirements, specifications, design reviews etc.)
- Scouts and reports new product ideas and innovation with the goal to enhance the product and service portfolio
- Provides support for model introduction (launching, demo, Semi shows)
- Conducts feasibility studies and sample bonding
- Engages in R&D projects during product definition / requirement engineering, In-house and customer testing
- Builds-up strong technical know-how on product / problem solving via structured knowledge transfer between the Product Line, the R&D team and the different regional support centers
- Defines SW requirements (JIRA) for new modules and features (Requirement Engineering)
- Conduct training on existing and future platforms to Internal/FSE and Customer
- Diploma or degree in Mechanical- Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a complex Technical environment within semiconductor backend Industry
- 5 years in Product Support environment with customer engagement
- Experience within semiconductor backend industry
- Travel readiness up to 50%.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16948.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD