- Work alongside top-notch talent in a fast-growing payment firm
- Great work environment with a passionate and determined team
- Excellent opportunity for a startup enthusiast
Our client is a fast-growing omni-channel 'buy now pay later' payment company. With a solution that enables consumers to afford responsibly, they help merchants of all sizes boost online sales.
We’re seeking a Product Manager that can create and maintain a product roadmap while leading communication with all stakeholders (customer success, marketing, technology, and senior management). You will understand every aspect of the company's products, from design to functionality. You will naturally have an affinity for retail, digital commerce or technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Product Management – building and managing product roadmap
- Leading product from a customer POV and motivated to always improve customers' experience; driven by direct feedback and data
- Intimate knowledge of how the company works, and how the solution will work in the foreseeable future
- Staying up to date on trends and technology that will continuously allow us to differentiate
- Working with marketing & design leads to create/maintain a consistent look and feel for all products
- A/B testing to maximise engagement
- Curiosity to explore, ideate, and experiment
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant work experience with 5 years as a Product Manager.
- Having experience with payments-related products, Ecommerce, retail and/or digital travel industries will be an added advantage
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You have the ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones
- You have strong organisational and time management skills
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are passionate, determined and have a desire to learn.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd